And the film is finally finished – we had a lot of post-production but we got it in on time. Thanks a million to Hugh and AnnMarie who were kind enough to re-record some of the audio due to sound problems .
So the film is finished and I’m trying to upload the thing onto the internet. However Vimeo does not seem to like massive mpeg files, so i’m trying to compress it into an internet friendly filetype. It’s taking ages.
I was gonna post up something while I wait for it to be uploaded like the intro or something but i’ve nothing else relevant uploaded.
Here’s a sample of the work myself and Phill did for the IT Factor in LiT. We had about 6 minutes of different colours and shapes so we used one part of it for the opening and closing titles of the film.
Hope to have the actual film up soon.